Between catching flights on time + trying to pin down the food scene and find coffee while not straying too far from your gate, navigating the airport can be stressful.
We’ve put together a list of airport eats and locations to help make your next trip easier.
By the new year, the airport is set to host some of Nashville’s restaurant staples (think: Acme Feed & Seed, Hattie B’s, and Pharmacy Burger) + multiple whiskey-specific stops like TN Moonshine Bar and Whiskey Trailhead. In total, expect 10+ new restaurant additions by 2023.
New to the airport
- The Green Room Lounge & Whiskey Bar | C/D Connector | This whiskey bar focuses on providing travelers with a “memorable taste” of Tennessee heritage through regional whiskey and cuisine offerings — plus, it just opened this month.
- The Southern Steak & Oyster | Concourse D | Located between gates D3 and D4, this Nashville hot spot serves southern dishes with influences from the Gulf Coast to the Caribbean. Pro tip: Try the shuck-to-order oyster bar.
- Starbucks | A/B Rotunda | Starbucks is back at BNA, this time in the north terminal. The coffee shop officially opened up this past month.
- 8th & Roast Coffee Co. | Concourse C and D | Grabbing a coffee when you’re running to your gate is made easy with two locations to choose from. This shop sources its ethical, craft coffee from fair trade farmers globally.
- Green Beans Coffee Co. | Pre-security | A little early to check in? Relax before passing through security with a cup of joe in hand and freshly-baked goods to snack on.
- Kijji Coffee | Concourse A and B | This shop has served small batch, fresh roasts since 1997.
Traditional Nashville experience
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge | Concourse C | Get that first or last taste of live music as you arrive or leave Music City at the recently-renovated Nashville staple.
- Arrington Wine Bar and Grill | Concourse A | The recently-opened wine bar and grill offers Tennessee wines by the glass or bottle + a chef-inspired menu for dine-in.
- Ole Red | Concourse C | Blake Shelton brought a piece of Broadway to BNA with live music, scratch-made dishes, and signature drinks.
- Shake Shack | Concourse C | Burgers, shakes, and fries before takeoff are a must in our book.
- Pyramids Cafe | Concourse C | If you’re looking for a healthier grab-and-go, try authentic Mediterranean and Greek food utilizing local produce.
- Southernaire Market | Concourse C | Think: a New Orleans grocery stop combined with the vibe of a New York City bodega. The market specializes in house-made, packaged deli items to-go with a southern influence.
Click below for 30+ more food and bev options the Nashville International Airport has to offer.