As Frank Sinatra famously sang, “Start spreading the news.” Sinatra Bar & Lounge officially opens this weekend.
The bar and restaurant is described as bringing a “Manhattan meets Palm Springs ambiance” to Music City. It’s located on the first floor of the Southern Turf building — a Queen Anne structure built in the late 1800s at 222 4th Ave. N.
Whether you know him best as “Ol’ Blue Eyes” or the “Chairman of the Board,” come fly with us to this new concept steps away from Printers Alley. Here are five things to know to make the most out of the experience:
- There’s a business casual dress code — no athletic wear, sports attire, sweats, shorts, or sandals are permitted. The venue is 21 and up after 8:30pm.
- Come hungry. The lunch and dinner menus feature traditional Italian dishes and steaks + desserts like cheesecake crème brûlée and cannolis.
- If you fancy a drink, order a cocktail using the “My Way” martini cards or spring for a glass of rare whiskey. For $250 an ounce, Sinatra Bar & Lounge is the only place in the world to have Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Century served by the glass, according to owner Bill Miller.
- Look around. Items from Frank Sinatra’s family collection adorn the walls, including original paintings by Ol’ Blue Eyes himself.
- The venue will boast live Rat Pack-style music daily.
Reservations for Sinatra Bar & Lounge are open and available two weeks in advance.