Hey, jet setters. No need to fly through BNA security — this passport grants you access to as many as 25 foodie destinations right here in Music City.
From Friday, Nov. 3-Sunday, Nov. 12, Nashvillians can take part in the inaugural Foodies of Nashville Restaurant Week, which benefits Giving Kitchen and features specials at participating businesses from the urban core all the way to Murfreesboro and White Bluff.
To redeem all offers, you must purchase a $25 Restaurant Week Passport. Pro tip: Don’t forget to get it stamped for a chance to win prizes.
Don’t miss deals
- Black Rabbit | 218 3rd Ave. N. | Receive a complimentary order of Rabbit Rolls with the purchase of two small plates or one main.
- Cledis | 1011 Elm Hill Pk. | 25% off all burgers and fries, plus access to an event-exclusive burger — excludes online + phone orders.
- Common Ground | Berry Hill + Sylvan Park | Be the first to try the restaurant’s new tasting menu before its launch at the special price of $40 — entire party must partake + note you’re a passholder at time of booking.
- Fat Bottom Brewing Co. | 800 44th Ave. N. | Pick between three items on a prix fixe menu with a beer pairing for $20, or order off of the regular menu and receive a pint of your choosing.
- Germantown Café | 1200 5th Ave. N. | Event-exclusive prix fixe menu featuring your choice of two courses (app and entrée or entrée and dessert) for $20.23.
- New York Butcher Shoppe | 2002 Richard Jones Rd. | Receive 25% off your purchase of up to $200 — excludes alcohol.
Map out your adventure using this list of all participating restaurants.