Rev up your taste buds — this food truck park is a pit stop for every palate.
The Truck Stop is already up and running, but with National Food Truck Day on Friday, the concept is hosting a grand opening with all of its food truck friends.
Get ready to park yourself in foodie paradise at 229 Donelson Pk. Here’s what to know before you go:
New food trucks every week
The number of daily food trucks varies, with anywhere from one to five or more on any given day. Some trucks park for lunch time hours, while others arrive just in time for dinner.
As for seating, no need to grab your food and dash back to the car. The Truck Stop has several picnic tables (with umbrellas for shade) set up in the lot. Read: Invite your co-workers or bring the whole family.
National Food Truck Day
It’s a party in the food truck park. Make your lunch or dinner plans now with The Food Truck’s grand opening celebration schedule on Friday, June 30:
10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Nashville Craft BevCo | Cold-pressed juices, teas, tacos, and more
- Cousins Maine Lobster | Lobster rolls
- Vehicle City Coney | Italian ice
- Mostarda | Specialty grilled cheese, bruschetta, and more
- Smokin’ D’s | Hickory-smoked barbecue
- Roasted Coconut | Smoothie bowls
- Tasty J’s | Seafood, beef, and chicken baskets
- The Baking Room | Sweet treats like cheesecake