All aboard — WeGo Transit is seeking feedback to help shape the future of its commuter rail service.
Since 2006, WeGo Star has departed from Lebanon and downtown every weekday morning and afternoon, with stops along the way in Donelson, Hermitage, and Mt. Juliet. The train also carries passengers to home Titans games and large-scale events including New Year’s Eve and July 4th celebrations.
Now, you can help WeGo develop a long-term strategy for service and investments.
How to get involved
As strategic planning gets underway this summer, WeGo wants to hear from both passengers and non-riders via this survey (~5-7 minutes) and at public meetings. The feedback received will help the transit agency identify potential service changes and development at its seven stations.
Want to share your thoughts in-person? Find your preferred train stop below and make plans to attend at the designated meeting locations.
- Riverfront Station + Downtown | Tuesday, July 18 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Meet at the Nashville Chamber of Commerce, 500 11th Ave. N., Ste. 200
- Donelson + Hermitage Stations | Wednesday, July 19 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Meet at Fifty Forward, 108 Donelson Pk.
- Martha + Hamilton Springs Stations | Thursday, July 20 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Meet at Body Kneads Coffee, 1050 Hamilton Station Blvd., Unit 103, Lebanon
- Mt. Juliet Station | Tuesday, July 25 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Meet at Mt. Juliet Chamber of Commerce, 2055 N. Mt. Juliet Rd. #200, Mt. Juliet
- Lebanon Station | Wednesday, July 26 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Meet at City Hall – Town Meeting Hall, 200 N. Castle Heights Ave., Lebanon
WeGo plans to launch a follow-up survey and another round of public meetings in September and October. After collecting feedback, a draft report is excepted to be released in December.
To follow along with the WeGo Star Strategic Plan, sign up for project updates and notice of upcoming meetings.