Table of Contents
You asked, and we listened. Sometimes you just aren’t feeling “Caught Up In The Country,” and that’s OK. Music City lives up to its name with celebrations across all genres every month. Be sure to bookmark this list of upcoming shows:
- Lake Street Dive | Thursday, Jan. 19-Friday, Jan. 20 | 7:30 p.m. | Ryman Auditorium, 116 5th Ave. N. | $100+ | The band brings their “Gather Round Sounds” tour to the Ryman with special guest Monica Martin.
- Ava Swan | Tuesday, Jan. 24 | 6 p.m. | The 5 Spot, 1006 Forrest Ave. | $10 | Join new Nashville artists Ava Swan and Jake Byrne + Asheville-based songwriter Rachel Angel for an evening of original music.
- Fitz And The Tantrums | Tuesday, Feb. 14 | 8 p.m. | Brooklyn Bowl, 925 3rd Ave. N. | $34+ | The band brings their “Let Yourself Free” tour to Nashville with special guest Sammy Rash.
- Barry Manilow | Friday, Jan. 20 | Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway | 7 p.m. | $15+ | The music icon is bringing his “Manilow: Hits 2023" tour downtown — a special, seven show arena tour.
- The Weeks | Saturday, Jan. 28 | 8 p.m. | Brooklyn Bowl, 925 3rd Ave. N. | $25+ | The band, known for songs “The Real King” and “Buttons,” will also welcome special guest Chrome Pony.
- Sam Holt Band | Thursday, Feb. 2 | 7:30 p.m. | 3rd and Lindsley, 818 3rd Ave. S. | $18+ | The show is part of a four-date Southeast tour celebrating the 37th anniversary of the first Widespread Panic performance on Feb. 6, 1986.
- Bee Taylor | Friday, Jan. 20 | 7 p.m. | The Basement, 1604 8th Ave. S. | $15 | Fans of Amy Winehouse, St. Vincent, and Elle King will want to add a show by Bee Taylor to their list — the artist is joined by The Jack Silverman Quartet.
- Eric Johanson | Wednesday, Jan. 25 | 7 p.m. | City Winery, 609 Lafayette St. | $12 | Eric Johanson is a multiple Top 10 Billboard-charting guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter.
- An Evening with Miki Howard and Glenn Jones | Wednesday, Feb. 1 | 7:30 p.m. | City Winery, 609 Lafayette St. | $40+ | The pair come together for a night of R&B and jazz chart-topping tunes.
- Destroy Lonely | Wednesday, Feb. 1 | 8 p.m. | Marathon Music Works, 1402 Clinton St. | $35+ | The artist brings his “No Stylist” tour to Nashville with special guests Homixide Gang and DJ Blak Boy.