Whether you’re a thrifting enthusiast or looking to switch up your shopping routine, the Nashville area is home to some great vintage, thrift, and consignment stores. Pro tip: Use this interactive map to get from one shop to the next with ease.
Before heading to your favorite big-box store or browsing online for the perfect outfit or furniture refresh, stop by one of Nashville’s vintage stores for a unique statement piece.
- Starland Vintage & Unusual, 2110 8th Ave. S.
- Hip Zipper Vintage, 1008 Forrest Ave.
- Star Struck Vintage, 604 Gallatin Ave.
- Black Shag Vintage, 1220 Gallatin Ave.
- Anaconda Vintage, 1063 E. Trinity Ln. (behind Grimey’s)
- Ugly Duck Vintage, 2628 Old Lebanon Rd.
- Transmigration Vintage, 508 Davidson St.
- Speakeasy Vintage, 1102 Richmond Dr.
- High Class Hillbilly, 4604 Gallatin Pk.
- Decent Folk Vintage, 2523B Nolensville Pk.
- Dashwood Vintage & Flora, 2416 Music Valley Dr.
- Savant Vintage, 2302 12th Ave. S.
Looking for a laid-back establishment or an upscale, boutique thrift store? Nashville has multiple locations where you can find gently-used items.
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Locations vary
- Southern Thrift, Locations vary
- ThriftSmart, 4890 Nolensville Pk.
- Music City Thrift, 3780 Nolensville Pk.
- Unique Thrift Store, 4802 Charlotte Ave.
- Pink Glitter Thrift Boutique, 3854 Dickerson Pk.
- TenThirtyFive, 208 McGavock Pk.
If it’s time to clean out your closet, drop off your gently-used items at one of these Music City consignments to earn some extra cash. Bonus: You can replace your wardrobe with new fall finds.
- Designer Finds, 2210 Crestmoor Rd.
- The Luxury Label, 2120 Crestmoor Rd.
- Buffalo Exchange, 2214 Elliston Pl.
- Kid Stuff, 1102 Riverside Dr.
- Once Upon A Child, 5364 Mt. View Rd.
- The Dragonfly Consignment Shop, 3548 N. Mt. Juliet Rd.
Whether you’re a thrifting enthusiast or looking to switch up your shopping routine, the Nashville area is home to some great thrift, consignment + vintage stores. Pro tip: Use this interactive map to get from one shop to the next with ease.
Next stop: antiquing. Nashville’s antique stores are packed with rare finds to add to your collection. Send us your antique recs and we may share them in a future newsletter.