Roll out the red carpet. The Belcourt Theatre relaunched its “Best Picture Marathon” over the weekend, which runs through Saturday, March 11 leading up to the 95th Academy Awards on Sunday, March 12.
Film buffs can expect screenings of movies nominated for the top prize, plus several films from other categories and some of the Belcourt’s own picks. Let’s shine the spotlight on some must-see Best Picture nominations.
- “Elvis” | Monday, March 6 (4:45, 8 p.m.) + Saturday, March 11 (5:20 p.m.) | Nominated for eight Academy Awards
- “All Quiet on the Western Front” | Tuesday, March 7 (4:40, 7:40 p.m.) + Saturday, March 11 (6 p.m.) | Nominated for nine Academy Awards
- “Women Talking” | Tuesday, March 7 (5:45 p.m.) + Friday, March 10 (5:10 p.m.) | Nominated for two Academy Awards
- “Everything Everywhere All at Once” | Wednesday, March 8 (8:45 p.m.) + Saturday, March 11 (9 p.m.) | Nominated for 11 Academy Awards
- “The Banshees of Inisherin” | Thursday, March 9 (5:35, 9:10 p.m.) + Saturday, March 11 (2:55 p.m.) | Nominated for nine Academy Awards
See the full lineup. Bonus: Watch the Oscars on the Belcourt’s big screens at the theater’s annual A Red Carpet Evening — there will be food and drinks, a silent auction, and a backstage lounge.