Did you know Nashville ranked No. 5 hottest real estate market of 2023 according to Zillow? While we love welcoming newcomers to NASH, its rising popularity can make buying a home a little trickier.
If you’ve decided to put buying on the back-burner this year, we’ve got a stunning new spot to share: Meet Luna — Nashville’s newest luxury multi-family residence, developed by CA South + The Bradley Development Group, designed by The Bradley Projects, and built by Certified Construction Services.
Designed specifically with the modern renter in mind, residents can join us in swooning over Luna’s:
- Unique architecture — think: floor to ceiling windows, gorgeous light fixtures, custom interior touches + state-of-the-art appliances
- Amenities like a residents’ lounge and Pelotons (nothing like a bike bootcamp with Cody Rigsby, right?)
- Prime location on 8th Avenue South, walkable to the Gulch and downtown nightlife
- Commitment to green initiatives (via the Green Building Initiative)
- Featured artwork — created by local artists including Ashley Bergeron, Swipe Right Art, Elise Kendrick, Kimberly Clo, and Catron Walace
In-home features like gourmet-style kitchens and a West Coast vibe and aesthetic compliment community amenities like the coworking spaces and a resort-style pool.
Residents get the best of both worlds with close proximity to Music City’s attractions and the peaceful privacy of the neighborhood.*