Baseball season is so close, we can almost hear the crack of the bat. In preparation, the Nashville Sounds released the promotions schedule for this upcoming season, and they really hit this one out of First Horizon Park.
The 75-home game schedule includes 28 giveaway dates, 13 postgame fireworks shows, as many as 17 themed nights, and tried-and-true weekly promotions. Opening day takes place on Friday, March 31 against the Louisville Bats, and homerun, single-game tickets go on sale in one week (Tuesday, Feb. 28).
⚾ Giveaway dates
We’ve highlighted a few giveaways we’re looking forward to most — view the full list.
- Hit City Preds Hockey Jersey | April 15
- Clear Zipper Tote Bag | April 29
- Country Legends Nesting Doll | May 13
- Throwback Corduroy Hat | May 24
- Hit City Short Sleeve Hoodie | June 15
- Nashville Travel Map Blanket | June 24
- Nashville Hot Chicken Passport | July 8
- Sounds Belt Bag | July 19
- Cooler Sling | Aug. 5
- Star Wars Light Saber (first 2,000 fans) | Aug. 19
- Vihuelas de Nashville Scarf | Sept. 6
- Pickleball Paddle | Sept. 9
Pro tip: The promotions schedule is subject to change and the first 1,000 fans are eligible to receive giveaways.
⚾ Theme nights
We love a good theme. Here are some theme nights we’re looking forward to most — view the full list.
- Nashville Predators Night | April 15
- Brewers and Brews Night | May 10
- Military Appreciation Night | May 13
- 615 Night Celebration | June 15
- Pride Night | June 22
- Independence Day Celebration | July 4
- Bachville Night | July 22
- Stand Up To Cancer Night | Aug. 4
- Augtoberfest | Aug. 5
- Copa de la Diversión Night | Sept. 6
- First Responder Nights | Sept. 9-10
⚾ Special bonuses
Additional promotions this season include Peanut Free Night (April 11), Booster’s Birthday (April 12), Cheerio’s Birthday (Aug. 1), and Rick Sweet’s Birthday (Sept. 7).