And the James Beard finalists are…
We don’t know… yet. But Music City will have a front row seat when the James Beard Foundation announces the 2023 finalists from the Musicians Hall of Fame next month.
Adding to this culinary excitement? Nashville has five local semifinalists in the running for the profession’s most prestigious honors.
- Clinton Gray, Derrick Moore, and Emanuel Reed, Slim & Husky’s Pizza Beeria | Outstanding Restaurateur
- Julio Hernandez, Maiz de la Vida | Emerging Chef
- Noelle Marchetti, Yolan | Pastry Chef or Baker
- Josh Habiger, Bastion | Best Chef: Southeast
- Trevor Moran, Locust | Best Chef: Southeast
Set your alarms for 9 a.m. on Wednesday, March 29.
To kick off the festivities, the NCVC is hosting Soundbites of Nashville, a fundraising dinner on Tuesday, March 28 featuring 10 local chefs, including Marchetti and Moran and James Beard semifinalists, nominees, and winners of year’s past. See the list of participating chefs.
Tickets are $250 and include food from the chefs, a signature cocktail from Uncle Nearest Premium Whiskey, and live music by Grammy-nominated songwriter Laura Veltz.