‘Tis the season for festive fun with holiday pop-ups for everyone. Nashville is transforming into a winter wonderland, from hidden bars and rooftops to restaurants and hotel lobbies.
Rudy’s Rooftop Retreat, Virgin Hotels Nashville | Open through end of December
- No need to stay indoors. Experience the hotel’s new heated outdoor pool, along with campsite-inspired dinners, warm cocktails, and festive cookies.
The Rink Above Broadway, Grand Hyatt | Open through Sunday, Dec. 31
- Take the elevator to the fifth floor for ice skating, seasonal drinks and eats + special events like cookie decorating classes and breakfast with Santa. Try this: Schnitzel and house-made pretzels.
Après Ski, PROOF at W NAshville | Open until January
- The terrace has been transformed into a winter village with a groovy twist — cozy up by the bar or reserve a translucent cabin for up to eight guests.
9 ¾, Union Station Nashville Yards | Open through Sunday, Dec. 31
- The hotel’s whimsical lobby-level bar has everything you would expect in the wizarding world: owls, flying keys, and spell-binding cocktails.
Hard Candy Christmas, Americana Taphouse | Open through Sunday, Dec. 31
- You’ll be surrounded by nutcrackers, candy canes, lollipops, and gumdrops as you sip on seasonal beverages and enjoy s’mores served tableside.
Buddy’s Bar, Pancake Pantry | Open through Saturday, Jan. 6
- There’s room for everyone on the nice list at Pancake Pantry’s “Elf"-themed pop-up. Guests can order breakfast dishes like Spaghetti & Syrup (pancakes served “spaghetti style”) and 14 special drinks.
JW Starlight, JW Marriott Nashville | Open through Sunday, Jan. 7
- All aboard the hotel’s immersive holiday train ride. The 60-minute expedition uses spatial audio, lighting displays, 3D animation software, and 4K HD panels to create a window into picturesque winter scenes.
Ralphie’s Christmas, Hidden Bar at Noelle | Open through Monday, Jan. 8
- We triple-dog-dare-ya to visit this bar inspired by “A Christmas Story.” No reservations are required, so stop by anytime for themed drinks like “Pink Nightmare” and “Drink Your Ovaltine.”
Camp Bobby, Bobby Hotel | Open through Sunday, Feb. 18
- Step into this 1970s-inspired rooftop campsite with fire pits (first come, first served), igloos, and a holiday lounge tucked inside a 1956 retrofitted Greyhound bus.
Frosted Fairlane, Fairlane Hotel | Open through TBD
- The penthouse bar boasts frosty drinks, holiday hors d’oeuvres, and wintry backdrops around every turn.
Chalet 27, L27 Rooftop Lounge at Westin Nashville | Open through Monday, Feb. 20
- Relax and unwind 27 floors above downtown at the hotel’s annual après-ski-inspired pop-up. Try this: Beer & Gruyere Fondue served with pretzel bites, bratwurst, and grilled sourdough.
Miracle Bar, Pearl Diver | Open through TBD
- It’s a Miracle on Gallatin Avenue. Similar to years past, expect themed cocktails and over-the-top decorations at the East Nashville cocktail bar.
Santa Baby: A Mrs. Claus Pop-Up, Layer Cake | Friday, November 24-Friday, Jan. 5
- Cherry Lounge, Layer Cake’s swanky underground bar, is putting the spotlight on Mrs. Claus this season with holiday-themed cocktails and lots of photo ops.
Saint Nicky’s, Nicky’s Coal Fired | Saturday, Nov. 25-Saturday, Dec. 23
- Sip on a collection of new winter cocktails, including the Snowflake Spritz, Gingerbread Old Fashioned, and Frozen Eggnog. Bonus: The heated patio doubles as “Tropical Tidings,” a cozy first come, first served cocktail cabana.
Candy Cane Jane’s, Jane’s Hideaway | Tuesday, Nov. 28-Monday, Jan. 1
- The East Nashville bar and restaurant is spreading cheer with holiday lights and decor, festive cocktails, and a new music lineup.
Disco Chalet, Thistle & Rye at Conrad Nashville | Friday, Dec. 1-mid-February
- Groove your way into this winter disco wonderland with outdoor curling, disco beats, and cozy cocktails. Pro tip: Reserve your one-hour curling experience ahead of time.