Who’s up for a challenge? Eat your way through the Green Hills neighborhood in a single week — and consider this your map to victory.
A mix of local eateries and chain restaurants will offer exclusive menus, dishes, and deals during Restaurant Week Green Hills when the annual event returns next month — Monday, Oct. 2-Sunday, Oct. 8.
Some of the featured specials include:
- Emmy Squared | 3821 Green Hills Village Dr. | 20% off all pizzas
- Härth | 3801 Cleghorn Ave. (inside Hilton Nashville Green Hills) | Exclusive prix fixe menu
- Sports & Social | 2126 Abbott Martin Rd., Ste. 282 | $25 prix fixe menu with choice of a starter, entrée, and dessert
- Santo | 3998 Hillsboro Pk. | $9 cocktails and wine + $3 baked oysters on the half shell and $2 raw oysters on the half shell from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. when you mention Restaurant Week
- Nordstrom Grill | 2130 Abbott Martin Rd. | Free brownie sundae with the purchase of the featured burger (the blended mushroom) or pasta (chicken pasta rossa)
Are you ready to dig in? See the full list of 14 participating restaurants.