For the next two weeks, 17 coffee shops will be serving specialty drinks for Pride month. The Nashville Pride Coffee Crawl, now in its second year, runs through Sunday, June 25 — the last day of the Nashville Pride Festival.
- Crema Coffee Roasters | Ella Gant Tonic | Rishi Tea matcha tonic sweetened with peach syrup, garnished with a candied peach ring, and finished with a cocktail umbrella
- Flora + Fauna | Lilly V | Cold brew guava coconut limonada
- Frothy Monkey (Nashville locations) | Stormé Punch | Lemonade, banana, vanilla, and Milkademia milk
- Hanna Bee Coffee | Superfood Latte | Blue spirulina, safflower, and dragon fruit
- Matryoshka Coffee | The Elio | Iced latte topped with housemade peach cold foam and shimmery sprinkles
- Steadfast | Eda Lyme | Cherry limeade
- Ugly Mugs | BP&W Lemonade | Blueberry lemonade, pink hibiscus tea, and white oat milk cold foam
- Dose Coffee | Alien Superstar | Butterfly pea powder, housemade strawberry syrup, and milk of choice poured over ice and topped with green salty whipped cream and edible glitter
- 8th & Roast | MLPD (My Little Pride Drink) | A matcha honey lemonade with a pineapple, ginger, and lychee reduction, a hint of vanilla, and garnished with burnt lemon
See the full list of participating coffee shops (swipe over to the second photo). Many are donating a portion of proceeds to organizations that help the LGBTQ+ community, such as Just Us at Oasis Center and Inclusion Tennessee.