Summertime, and the sippin’ is easy. It’s July, which means Drink Up Week is right around the corner. From July 25-31, 2022, we’re celebrating the best drinks around town + partnering with local companies to give you special deals. It’s definitely a glass half-full kind of situation.
Thirsty to know where to go? We’ll release the full list of collabs ahead of Drink Up Week, but for now, here are three participating locations we’re particularly excited about.
This week’s specials
- The Electric Jane | Cucumber Gimlet + charcuterie board combo | $35
- Drug Store Coffee | Pistachio Latte | $6.25+
- Rare Bird | Amore Viola | $16
- Hidden Bar | We Don’t Talk About Gloria (serves 3-5) | $60
- Pancho & Lefty’s | Dreamscicle Margarita (frozen or on the rocks) | $5
- Elegy Coffee | The Zen (16 oz. iced) | $6
- The Fox | Eastside Punch | $15
- The Hampton Social | Two specialty cocktails | $22
- TailGate Brewery | Drink Up Nashville Gold | $6
- Last Chance Liquors | Black Chicken from Robert Biale Vineyards | $10 off
- Nightscape | Destination: Izakaya Pop-Up series | Use code “DRINKUPFIVE” for $5 off
- Walker Brothers Kombucha | Kombucha (12-pack or 24-pack) | Use code “NASHTODAY10” for 10% off
We’ll also be pouring into the Nashville beverage scene with cheers-worthy newsletter content (we know you already subscribe, but if you don’t — here you go). Get ready for:
- A passport to Drink Up Week
- A happy hour guide
- A Q+A with local brewers
- History piece
We like to think this is a two-way street. That’s why we want you to help us celebrate. If you own, run, or work for a place with great drinks, get things shaking by emailing us. You can even choose your destiny with any or all of these ideas, and we’ll send readers your way.
- Create a cocktail
- Name a latte
- Release a special
- Host a Drink Up Week night at your establishment
Last call. We want to hear from you — as a consumer. What’s your go-to beverage? Which drink is best buds with your credit card? You can help inform our writing (and maybe another deal or two) by taking this survey. Choose up to three of these 10 categories:
- Smoothies + Juices
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #DrinkUpWeek on social media, and tag @theNASHtoday for a chance to get featured. We can’t wait to see what you’re slurpin’.