It may come as no surprise that Travis Kelce was one of the most-searched people on Google this year, but what about the fact that Nashville ranked No. 5 in the US in top trending searches for “açaí bowls near me?”
2023’s Google Year in Search is out, and its local search function provides an interesting peek into our city’s queries. Take a look at what we were searching most this year (plus, our answers to your searches). We may not be Google, but we know a thing or two about where to watch Nashville’s trending concert tours.
Unique local searches
- Top trending “tour” search | Taylor Swift’s “The Eras” tour
- Top trending TV show | “The Last of Us”
Five top trending “near me” searches in the Nashville area
- Pawn shop near me | On a related note, check out Nashville’s flea markets, vintage, and resale stores.
- Açaí bowls near me | What if you built your own using fresh ingredients from our farmers markets?
- Temp services and staffing agencies near me | Looking for a new gig? Read up on some of Nashville’s top industries before searching those temp or staffing agencies.
- Estate sales near me | So, Nashvillians like to shop, huh? While these may not be historic treasures, you can still find unique (and local) goodies on our e-commerce shop.
The fact that “NASHtoday” wasn’t a top local search only hurts our feelings a little bit. There’s always next year.