National Margarita Day is tomorrow — Wednesday, Feb. 22. Whether you prefer frozen, on the rocks, spicy, or sweet, we’ve compiled six margaritas for every set of taste buds.
- Classic | Butchertown Hall | This Germantown staple crafts its traditional marg with fresh lime juice, Combier orange liqueur, and Olmeca Altos Plata.
- Spicy | Harriet’s Rooftop | The shishito margarita offers a mild chili flavor and celery salt rim.
- Extra spicy | Church & Union | The restaurant’s Ghost margarita will have your taste buds sizzling with its mix of cayenne pepper, cucumber water, fresh lime, and orange liqueur.
- Fruity | Stateside Kitchen | This blackberry margarita swaps triple sec for a sweet and floral elderflower liqueur and is served on the rocks.
- Frozen | Las Palmas Mexican Restaurante | Frozen margaritas come in three flavors: lime, mango, and strawberry. Pro tip: Select margaritas will be half-off on Wednesday.
- Avocado | Pushing Daisies | The underground margarita bar’s Guac is Extra $$ is made with cold-pressed avocado, mezcal, ginger-soaked agave, mint, grapefruit zest, and bubbly water.
Bonus: Sip a little easier — on margaritas and other beverages — with NASHtoday’s happy hour guide.