The glass is haüs full with the addition of a new glassblowing studio in Berry Hill.
Artists, creatives, and coffee connoisseurs — meet Glasshaüs. The 10,000-sqft venue will be the first of its kind locally when it opens on Saturday, Nov. 18 combining the art form, a gallery, event space, and café + bar program.
Features we love
Almost everything is made in-haüs, from the mugs and glasses your drinks are served in to the curated food menu and many decór + furniture pieces you see throughout the space.
- Don’t miss: The café has its own cold brew tower.
- Try this: The aged bourbon barrel cold brew
- Pro tip: Just past the Maxwell Gallery to your right, you’ll see a small seating area — post up here and watch the resident artists at work through the window.
What to expect
- Menu | Dig into 2-3 specialty menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This menu will expand over time, but guests can expect pastries and breakfast sandwiches in the morning, sandwiches in the afternoon, and shared plates for dinner (think: charcuterie) to start.
- Events | Take a class and learn how to shape molten glass under the guidance of an artisan or book a private party. Stay tuned for more upcoming events — psst, we heard there will be an ornament making experience and live music dates.
- Shop | Browse Maxwell Gallery, which features custom glass and metal work
The grand opening event from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. will feature multiple live demonstrations, pastry and coffee samples, live music, giveaways, and more. Bookmark this link for the forthcoming schedule.