If you just plum forgot, we’re in the middle of berry season and there are several places across Middle Tennessee where you can pick them yourself or buy fresh.
- Wagner Berry Farm | 4923 Ollie Chunn Rd., Spring Hill | Blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries | Tuesday-Sunday, call or check Facebook for updates | Baskets are supplied + the farm will have raspberries next season (~mid-June).
- Batey Farms | 5331 Baker Rd., Murfreesboro | Strawberries | Hours vary, call ahead | Baskets are provided + no pets are allowed.
- Circle S Farms | 1627 East Old Laguardo Rd., Lebanon | Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries | Hours vary, call or check Facebook for updates | Community Field Day will be hosted at the farm on Sat., June 11.
- Lucky Ladd Farms | 4374 Rocky Glade Rd., Eagleville | Strawberries | Hours vary, call or check Facebook | Offers a U-Pick Only experience or Farm Park Fun and PYO tickets.
- Kelley’s Berry Farm | 50 Riverview Estates Ln., Castalian Springs | Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, and raspberries | Daily, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. + closed Sundays after strawberry season | The farm is now offering homemade blueberry jam.
- Nashville Farmers Market | 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. | Fri.-Sun., 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- East Nashville Farmers Market | 511 Woodland St. | Tues., 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- 12 South Farmers Market | 3000 Granny White Pk. | Tues., 4-7 p.m. (through October)
- Richland Park Farmers Park | 4711 Charlotte Ave. | 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Up for a road trip? Check out this list of U-pick farms across Tennessee + use the maps to start planning your adventure.