Table of Contents
If you just plum forgot, we’re in the middle of berry season and there are several places across Middle Tennessee where you can pick them yourself or buy fresh.
- Wagner Berry Farm | 4923 Ollie Chunn Rd., Spring Hill | Blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries | Tuesday-Sunday, call or check Facebook for updates | Baskets are supplied + the farm will have raspberries next season (~mid-June).
- Batey Farms | 5331 Baker Rd., Murfreesboro | Strawberries | Hours vary, call ahead | Baskets are provided + no pets are allowed.
- Circle S Farms | 1627 East Old Laguardo Rd., Lebanon | Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries | Hours vary, call or check Facebook for updates | Community Field Day will be hosted at the farm on Sat., June 11.
- Lucky Ladd Farms | 4374 Rocky Glade Rd., Eagleville | Strawberries | Hours vary, call or check Facebook | Offers a U-Pick Only experience or Farm Park Fun and PYO tickets.
- Kelley’s Berry Farm | 50 Riverview Estates Ln., Castalian Springs | Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, and raspberries | Daily, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. + closed Sundays after strawberry season | The farm is now offering homemade blueberry jam.
- Nashville Farmers Market | 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. | Fri.-Sun., 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- East Nashville Farmers Market | 511 Woodland St. | Tues., 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- 12 South Farmers Market | 3000 Granny White Pk. | Tues., 4-7 p.m. (through October)
- Richland Park Farmers Park | 4711 Charlotte Ave. | 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Up for a road trip? Check out this list of U-pick farms across Tennessee + use the maps to start planning your adventure.