Consider this your official reminder that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. We’re making it easy for you to find the sweetest, most unique gifts for friends, family, and significant others. Bonus: These gifts ship right to your door. Scroll and shop your favorites.
Taste the love
- Satisfy any sweet tooth with a peanut butter heart bar.
- Share this satisfying 12-piece bonbon gift box with someone special.
- Deliver a piece of Paris to your love with the Valentine’s Day Macaron Variety Box.
- Add some cuteness to morning coffees with twin kissing mugs.
- Get the chef in your life the Our Place Perfect Pot and prepare for cozy dinners.
- Treat your loved one to a KitchenAid Stand Mixer in a Valentine’s color like lavender cream.
- City Editor Dylan’s pick: “Gifts like candles and coffee mugs may have a bad rap for being ‘easy’ gifts, but when you have a set of embossed tea cups this cute, you’ll elevate your gift-giving game with style and charm.”
Read the love
- Express your appreciation for digital love with an online dating Valentine’s card.
- The “I Thank God For You Card” is one way to show adoration this year.
- Let someone special know that they are “quite the catch” with a special card.
- Get a scratch-off date box with 35 date night ideas to check off together.
- Read through a couple’s card game with prompts to spark conversation and intimacy.
- Gift recipe book “Dinner Tonight” by Alex Snodgrass for 100 simple, healthy recipes to share.
Show the love
- Explore new adventures with the one you love using the Adventure Awaits Bucket List Activity Box.
- Adorn a loved one’s wall with a Rhododendron Sunset Print.
- This La Rosa – Original Pen and Ink Artwork makes for a great conversation piece.
- Combine their favorite song and a photo of you together for a personalized song plaque they can hang.
- Take a unique approach to flowers with a LEGO Flower Bouquet Building.
- Capture memories in the moment with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera (in blush pink to honor the holiday, of course).
- City Editor Skylar’s pick: “Ins for 2024: Digital cameras. This one has been sitting in my personal cart, and this year’s Valentine’s gathering with the gals will be the perfect time to put it to use and capture new memories.”
Wear the love
- Say “I love you” with heart-shaped clay earrings.
- A gemstone bracelet is the perfect addition to a jewelry lover’s collection.
- Add a touch of love to their outfit with these ruby slipper heart earrings.
- Fluffy Valentine’s Day socks are a cozy gift for anyone.
- A punny “Yoda one for me” tee is the perfect casual and cute gift.
- Easily add your own personalized graphic to this best-selling custom hoodie.
Smell the love
- Snuggle up and set the romantic vibes with the White Sands Candle.
- Drift away to summer days with your favorite person by lighting this Southern Squeeze Candle.
- Light the Southern Gentleman Candle and relax with your special someone.
- This sore muscle massage oil has chamomile and lavender essential oils for a fragrant, relaxing massage.
- Gift the Pura Smart Home Fragrance Diffuser for a new approach to a good-smelling home.
- Inhale the yummy scents of Sol De Janeiro 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream and enjoy the lather.
Want more options? Swoon over Six & Main’s Valentine’s Day collection.