Table of Contents
Welcome home, team. The Nashville Predators opened the season with back-to-back wins against the San Jose Sharks at the NHL Global Series in Prague.
With the team back in action and ready to hit home ice this week, we’re sharing what you need to know about the 2022-2023 season.
🏒 Getting loud in Smashville
Opening Night at Bridgestone Arena is on Thurs., Oct. 13, where the team will take on the Dallas Stars at 7:30 p.m. — score tickets to the game. Here are a few other season highlights:
- The schedule includes 12 Saturday home dates.
- The Preds have eight home games in November, the most in a single month this season.
- The team’s longest homestand is five games — beginning Sat., Nov. 12 and ending Mon., Nov. 21 — with matchups against the New York Rangers, Minnesota Wild, New York Islanders, Tampa Bay Lightning, and the Arizona Coyotes.
- Not able to make it to a game? All regionally available games will be televised on Bally Sports South and the Bally Sports app.
🏒 Theme nights
Here are 10 home theme nights to plan ahead for in 2022. See the full list for 2023 dates + holiday light shows.
- Oktoberfest | Tues., Oct. 18 | Los Angeles Kings
- Halloween | Sat., Oct. 29 | Washington Capitals
- Law Enforcement Night | Tues., Nov. 15 | Minnesota Wild
- Hockey Fights Cancer | Sat., Nov. 19 | Tampa Bay Lightning
- Top Gun Night | Mon., Nov. 21 | Arizona Coyotes
- Thanksgiving | Fri., Nov. 25 | Colorado Avalanche
- NASCAR Night | Tues., Nov. 29 | Anaheim Ducks
- Star Wars Night | Sat., Dec. 10 | Ottawa Senators
- Healthcare/Frontline Workers Appreciation Night | Tues., Dec. 13 | Edmonton Oilers
- Teacher Appreciation Night | Mon., Dec. 19 | Edmonton Oilers