Five Nashville-area businesses were named finalists in the 2023 Good Food Awards, recognizing top food products from across the US. Products undergo blind taste tests and are vetted for category-specific sustainability standards.
Each year, 2,000+ entries are submitted for consideration in categories like snacks, coffee, chocolate, beer, confections, and more. These five businesses are among the 513 nationwide finalists:
- Good Citizen Coffee | Chocolate Oat Milk Nitro Iced Coffee | Drinks category
- Walker Brothers | Rise & Shine Non-Alcoholic Kombucha | Drinks category
- Perfectly Cordial | Tropical Sour, Salted Grapefruit and Saffron | Elixirs category
- Daily Crunch Snacks | Nashville Hot Sprouted Almonds | Snacks category
- Southall Farms | Southall Hot Sauce | Pantry category
The 2023 Good Food Awards Ceremony will honor the winners on Friday, April 21 in Portland, OR (hey, PDXtoday 👋).