Beep, beep, season’s greetings. Hallmark Channel is going all out for its annual “Countdown to Christmas” programming by deploying sweater-wrapped car fleets around Nashville on Saturday, Nov. 19 + Sunday, Nov. 20. The fleet — created and installed by crochet artist London Kaye — will pop-up at the following locations this weekend:
- Nashville Farmers Market, 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. | 10-11 a.m.
- Music City Center, 201 Rep. John Lewis Way S. | 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Honkey Tonk Highway, Broadway | 12 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Nashville Farmers Market, 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. | 1-2 p.m.
- What Lifts You Wings Mural, 302 11th Ave. S. | 2:30-3 p.m.
- Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Blvd. | 3-3:30 p.m.
- Cabana Taps, 1910 Belcourt Ave. | 3:30-4 p.m.
- Marathon Motor Works, Clinton Street | 4:15-5:30 p.m.