The holiday season is upon us, and Nashville restaurants are ready to help plan your feasts — whether you’re opting to dine out on the town or gather around the table at home.
Where to dine-in
Merchants, 401 Broadway | 11 a.m.-11 p.m. + 12-10 p.m. | Reservations
- Merchants’ first floor bistro will offer a special Thanksgiving plate for $32 + the second floor steakhouse will feature a three-course menu of traditional holiday fare for $65.
Monell’s, Germantown + the Manor | 10 a.m.-6 p.m. | Reservations not accepted
- This first come, first serve meal includes turkey and gravy, baked ham, skillet fried chicken, and a variety of sweet and savory fixings — a carry out menu is also available.
Mimo Restaurant and Bar, 100 Demonbreun St. | 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. | Reservations
- Mimo’s four-course, prix-fixe lunch and dinner menu features two starters, an entrée, and dessert for $135 ($40 for children under 12). Main course offerings include roasted turkey, red wine braised short rib, roasted salmon, and butternut squash with beluga and sprouted lentils.
Pinewood, 33 Peabody St. | 11 a.m.-11 p.m. | Reservations
- Pinewood is offering two ways to dine this Thanksgiving — a Turkey Plate with apple cider-brined turkey breast, mashed potatoes, roasted brussels sprouts, and a baked sweet potato wtih brûléed marshmallow + Thanksgiving a la carte with a turkey sandwich served on nine-grain bread with stuffing, cranberry chutney, and herb aioli. Bonus: Save room for the bourbon butter cake and pumpkin cheesecake.
The 404 Kitchen, 507 12th Ave. S. | 11 a.m.-8 p.m. | Reservations
- Enjoy traditional fare, a carving station, and dessert table — cured meats include turkey, brown sugar glaze ham, and roast NY strip. Pro tip: This year’s holiday cocktail is a Jamestown old fashioned with coco-infused bourbons, spiced chai bitters, and walnut bitters.
Luogo, 211 12th Ave. S. | 1 p.m.-9 p.m. | Reservations
- This new restaurant — which has yet to officially open — will offer a prix-fixe dining experience with grilled pizza margherita, eggplant and zucchini pie, vegetable lasagna + Anthony Scotto Jr.'s signature gooey rice and sausage stuffing.
Stompin’ Grounds, 201 8th Ave. S. | 11 a.m.-6 p.m. | Reservations
- Head to the lobby level of the JW Marriott for a buffet meal featuring herb-roasted turkey, glazed ham, sides, pies, and holiday cocktails.
Stateside Kitchen, 210 4th Ave. N. | 12-8 p.m. | Reservations
- Enjoy turkey + prime rib roast prix-fixe menus with garlic green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce. Bonus: Save room for the pumpkin pie tart.
Church and Union, 201 4th Ave. N. | 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | Reservations
- The three-course, prix-fixe menu features specialty dishes like petite filet, tempura delicata squash rings, and apple thyme spice cake.
STK Steakhouse, 700 12th Ave. S. | 11 a.m.-10 p.m. | Reservations
- Dine out in the Gulch for roasted free-range turkey + traditional sides like cornbread and sage stuffing, sauteed green beans, maple baked sweet potato, mashed potatoes with a Parmesan crust — a carry out menu is also available.
Blue Aster, 1620 West End Ave. | 12-8 p.m. | Reservations
- Enjoy a prix-fixe menu with seasonal dishes, including butternut squash and truffle risotto, turkey roulade with giblet gravy, miso mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie with cinnamon ice cream.
Hungry for more? Be sure to check out Thanksgiving feasts at Sadie’s, The Dutch, Carne Mare, and The Mockingbird.
Where to carry out
The Loveless Cafe, 8400 Hwy. 100 | Orders will be accepted until sold out
- Meal packs serve up to six guests and come with everything you need for a traditional feast – carved turkey, homemade brown gravy, cranberry relish, cornbread dressing, biscuits and preserves, and your choice of three sides.
The Hart, 321 Hart St. | Place orders while supplies last + pick up on Wednesday, Nov. 23 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Tropical Thanksgiving Package serves four to eight guests and includes your choice of roasted peking ducks or kalua pork with accompanying sides like a cucumber chili crisp salad + glazed Brussels.
Von Elrod’s Beer Hall & Kitchen, 1004 4th Ave. N. | Place orders by 6 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 18
- Skip the cooking and order rosemary and sage turkey breast, cornbread stuffing, and sides like braised collard greens and smoked cream corn — individual items and desserts are also available.
Juniper Green, 5022 Old Hydes Ferry Pk. | Place orders by 5 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 18
- If you’ve got the main dish covered, Juniper Green’s farm-to-table offerings include green bean and sweet potato casseroles, roasted harvest vegetables, sage dressing, and a variety of pies — vegan and gluten-free options also available.
Peg Leg Porker, 903 Gleaves St. | Place orders by 5 p.m. on Tues., Nov. 8
- Pick up an individual smoked turkey or a family-style dinner that feeds up to 15 guests.
Sunda, 592 12th Ave. S. | Place orders by Thurs., Nov. 17
- Each package comes with Sunda’s signature adobo pork belly, confit turkey legs, oven-roasted turkey breast, shishito mashed potatoes, and street corn stuffing.
Martin’s Bar-B-Que, Locations vary | Place orders by 4 p.m. on Mon., Nov. 14
- Pitmaster Pat Martin and team are cooking up smoked turkey and ham, sides, and homemade desserts (think: banana pudding, coconut cake, and pecan pie) — available in packs or sold individually.