Table of Contents
Are you ready to secure your spot for the third annual Big Machine Music City Grand Prix? We’ll race ya. 🏎️
Tickets for the three-day grandstand (Aug. 4-6) are on sale today. This year, there will be new fan experiences, including a Saturday night race and a 200-mph Sunday brunch.
🏁 What’s coming
IndyCar organizers put fans in the driver’s seat. Based on feedback from previous years, here are a few new changes you’ll see.
- GT America and GR Cup Saturday night races
- Earlier Sunday start time for the NTT INDYCAR Series main event (11:30 a.m.)
- Turn 9 Club — a private grandstand, air-conditioned tented area with all-inclusive food and beverages from Edley’s Bar-B-Que and Pancho and Lefty’s Cantina
- Increased capacity in NetJets Club RPM
- The Cumberland Stage, which features live performances all day, will relocate to the Fan Zone
- Additional free water stations
- New Family Fun Zone with a shade tent and misting fans
🏁 What’s making a grand return
These fan favorites are taking a victory lap and reappearing for year three.
- The Super Trucks return all three days
- The star-studded Freedom Friday concert honoring military members
- Saturday night concert with to-be-announced headliners
🏁 Ticket packages
Choose from general admission, grandstand seating, and club and suite passes — ticket packages range from $152-$2,951. Here’s what to expect at each ticket level:
- General admission | Access to all concerts, the Fan Zone, Trans Am and GT America paddocks, Nissan Stadium concourse, and all GA viewing areas.
- Grandstands 1-10 | Explore vantage points of each.
- NetJets Club RPM | The ultimate VIP Experience featuring trackside hospitality and amenities adjacent to Turn 3.
- East Club | An exclusive experience inside Nissan Stadium with elevated views overlooking the finish line, pit lane, Turn 11, and the IndyCar paddock.
- Turn 9 Club | A premium hospitality option with action-packed views of Turn 9 and the backstretch.
Stay tuned. We’ll share schedule information, traffic tips, and more as we near race day.