It’s ABack. Hillsboro Village coffee shop and restaurant Anzie Blue closed in December — now the band is back together, so to speak.
The business rebranded as live music and event space AB, opening its doors to the public on Wednesday, March 1 at 2111 Belcourt Ave. There’s more than meets the ear, so we’re giving you a show-and-tell.
Switch it, change it, rearrange it
AB hosts in-house and private events like intimate shows, album release events, and livestreams — and the space, reimagined in partnership with SAVAGE Interior Design, is a reflection of that.
- 4,000-sqft space holds up to 250 guests 📏
- Full kitchen and bar 🍽️
- Vibe: refined ambience, timeless elegance, and unconventional charm 💎
A 30-ft-long bar with a Cambria quartz top, three curvilinear bar arches, and an emerald and black Fornasetti malachite wallcovering are among the venue’s features.
Events we’re eyeing
The brand will offer monthly events like Josh Black Comedy Night in Hillsboro Village, Laughs & Libations, Southbound Songwriters Series, and Drag Experience. Upcoming shows include:
- Laughs and Libations | Friday, March 31 at 7 p.m. 🎤
- Tone Stith | mid-April residency 🎶
Bonus: Drag Experience sold out this past weekend; the April show is set to be announced this week. Bookmark AB’s events calendar.
- Foodies can now order the brand’s popular cheese and charcuterie boards online. 🧀
- The parking garage below the building houses 190 spots, and the first hour is free. 🚘