Whether you want to add to your list of usual neighborhood candy stops, or you’re looking to start the festivities a little early this year — there are plenty of trunk-or-treat events happening across Middle Tennessee to get you started.
- Remington College — Nashville campus, 441 Donelson Pk. | Thurs., Oct. 27 | 3-7 p.m.
- Hadley Park Community Center, 1037 28th Ave N. | Thurs., Oct. 27 | 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Shelby Park Community Center, 401 S. 20th St. | Thurs., Oct. 27 | 6-8 p.m.
- The Belonging Co., 201 Great Circle Rd. | Sat., Oct. 29 | 2-4 p.m.
- Tee Line Nashville, 106 Duluth Ave. | Sat., Oct. 29 | 4-8 p.m.
- Belle Meade Historic Site | Sun., Oct. 30 | 1-3 p.m.
- Forest Hills Baptist Church, 2101 Old Hickory Blvd. | Sun., Oct. 30 | 3-5 p.m.
- Hamilton United Methodist Church, 3105 Hamilton Church Rd. | Sun., Oct. 30 | 12-6 p.m.
Franklin + Brentwood
- Strahl Street Park, 140 Strahl St., Franklin | Sat., Oct. 29 | 2-6 p.m.
- Harpeth Hills Church of Christ, 1949 Old Hickory Blvd., Brentwood | Sun., Oct. 30 | 4-6 p.m.
Don’t be choco-late, bookmark this story and add these events to your calendar today. And please note, these are just a few of the many trunk-or-treat events going on around the area.