For the first time since 2008, the Tennessee Titans are the No. 1 seed in the AFC and have home-field advantage for the playoffs (cue the fireworks in Nissan Stadium). 🏟️
Fans can expect full capacity for the playoff games at Nissan Stadium — both Saturday’s divisional-round game against the Cincinnati Bengals + the potential AFC championship game on Jan. 30 are sold out with only resale tickets available.
🏈 Game day info
- If you’re headed to Nissan Stadium, parking lots open at 11:30 a.m. ahead of the 3:30 p.m. kickoff.
- Little Big Town will open the game with the National Anthem + Jimmie Allen is slated to perform the halftime show.
- Planning to watch at home? The game will be televised on CBS and Paramount+.
📺 Where to watch
- Titans vs. Bengals Skydeck Watch Party | Assembly Food Hall | Seating is first come, first served + fans in Titans gear receive $10 off domestic buckets.
- Playoff Watch Party | Sam’s Place, Belle Meade + Brentwood | Watch the game on 40+ TVs.
- Watch Party | Insert Chef Here, 2905 12th Ave. S. | Enjoy chili, beer, and chili dogs served from 2 p.m.-close.
For more places to watch, check out Titans Gameday Hangout locations (aka official watch parties) throughout the 615.
🍗 Game day apps
- Smoked wings | Edley’s Bar-B-Que, locations vary | A game day classic — order anywhere from 8-20 wings. Plus, if the Titans win the Super Bowl, Edley’s plans give away one free pork sandwich to anyone who stops in.
- Hot chicken nachos | Party Fowl, locations vary | Not feeling the heat? We also recommend the pimento cheese and Cheerwine bacon jam.
- Caulipopers | Jasper’s, 1918 West End Ave. | A unique spin on the traditional jalapeño popper — made with tempura cauliflower, pea pesto, and feta cream. The restaurant also offers party packs.
- Butchertown queso | Butchertown Hall, 1416 4th Ave. N. | This melty game day favorite is loaded with house-made chorizo.
- Sliders | The Slider House, 1907 Division St. | Choose from 25 slider varieties for the ultimate crowd-pleasing spread.