As a result, businesses are finding creative ways to attract employees. Some are offering hiring incentives like signing bonuses, while others are participating in jobs fairs + posting daily in online hospitality groups. Employers are even tapping into the gig economy with mobile apps like GigPro, a job pairing service co-founded by Nashville chef Sean Brock.
If you or someone you know is in search of a service industry job, we’re here to help. We’ve compiled a list of restaurants that are hiring right now in the Nashville area. Most businesses are hiring multiple part-time and full-time front of house and back of house positions.
- Sheraton Music City Hotel | Hiring servers, bartenders, and other service positions + will host a job fair on April 14 | Apply
- Assembly Food Hall | Hiring bartenders, barbacks, bussers, and cocktail servers + will host a job fair April 20-21 | Apply
- City Winery | Hiring servers, bartenders, line cooks, and other positions with a limited time sign-on bonus | Apply
- The Wildhorse Saloon | Hiring part-time bartenders, servers, and dining support | Apply
- TailGate Brewery | Hiring front of house and back of house positions across three taprooms | Apply
- The Pharmacy | Hiring hosts, servers, food runners, line cooks, and kitchen closers | Apply
- Arrington Vineyard | Hiring shift manager, wine stocker, and outside staff | Apply
- A. Ray Hospitality | Hiring several positions at M.L. Rose, Von Elrod’s, and The Sutler | Apply
- Loveless Cafe | Hiring in-store and event positions, including cashier, greeter, supervisor, and line cook | Apply
- Nashville Underground | Hiring hosts, servers, bussers, food runners, and line cooks | Apply
- Sixty Vines | Hiring servers, bartenders, line cooks, kitchen manager, and more | Apply