You asked, we’re answering. A new and improved NASHtoday events calendar is here.
Or maybe you didn’t realize we even had an events calendar — consider this your ticket to the most fun and relevant events in Nashville, including:
- AmericanaFest | Tues., Sept. 13-Sat., Sept. 17 | Times vary | Locations vary | $175+ | The annual festival will showcase 200+ artists and bands at venues across Nashville.
- “Rent” | Fri., Sept. 16-Sun., Sept. 25 | Times vary | TPAC, James K. Polk Theater | $50+ | See Nashville Rep’s production of this iconic musical about young artists struggling through life in Lower Manhattan’s East Village.
- Nashville Food Faire | Sat., Sept. 17 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | oneC1TY Nashville | Free | Shop from 50+ local vendors selling provisions like infused olive oils, handmade pastas, hot sauces, and jams.
- St. Jude Walk/Run | Sat., Sept. 24 | 8:30 a.m. | Nissan Stadium + virtual | Free+ | Runners are encouraged to raise funds for St. Jude as an individual or in teams.
- Hispanic Heritage Festival | Sat., Sept. 24 | 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | Nashville Zoo | $17+ | The festival, hosted in partnership with Conexión Américas, will include dance performances, puppet shows, and live music.
As Nashvillians ourselves, we love making sure that NASHtoday has access to the most robust, relevant, and hyperlocal events calendar possible. In part, we rely on readers like you to keep us in the loop — start submitting your events now. (Just like before, you can add your event to our calendar for free. We’ve also added a few new paid promotional opportunities to take advantage of as well, starting at just $15.)
In addition to the hundreds of events that you can discover each month on our website, each issue of our newsletter features a dedicated events section, with our curated editorial picks for the upcoming week, organized by day. Keep scrolling just a little bit and you’ll see what we mean. Pro tip: Click the link to see our full calendar if you want to start planning ahead.
Want to know which events we’re most excited about? Your friendly neighborhood City Editors (👋 that’s us, Dylan + Skylar) can often be found out and about at the newest restaurant openings, football games, festivals, and fairs — see what we’re up to in the Wrap section at the bottom of each newsletter or by following us on Instagram @theNASHtoday. Click the button below to bookmark your best events for September. ⤵️