If you haven’t started planning for the 82nd annual Iroquois Steeplechase, giddy up and get going. The event takes over Percy Warner Park (2500 Old Hickory Blvd.) on Saturday, May 13 and we have your need-to-know information. Still don’t have tickets? Explore your options.
👜 Bring it vs. leave it
If you purchased a tailgate ticket, you’re allowed one 10x10 tent, a table, and chairs. Box seat and tailgaters can BYOB (just make sure nothing is glass). Also recommended is sunscreen, hats, and bottled water.
- Propane grills
- Glass containers
- Firearms and fireworks
- Advertising banners + signs
Pro tip: Pets are also not allowed on the grounds, with the exception of service animals.
🚘 Parking + transportation
If you’re driving yourself:
- You must print the parking pass and have it clearly displayed on your windshield when you get to your gate — no electronic passes are accepted. Parking passes are now sold out.
If you’re using rideshare:
- Rideshare pick-up and drop-off is designated to Lot S, Gate 4. The parking map above shows an additional location near the family area at the hillside entrance off of Highway 100.
🌭 Food truck fare
Steeplechase will offer 13 food trucks in the family area and Steeplechase central — here are some local options we’ll be looking for:
- Hogwood BBQ | Our pick: Pulled pork
- Retro Sno | Our pick: Blackberry pomegranate
- Vee’s Chick N Cones | Our pick: Honey mustard
🛍️ Outfit inspo
Suits + bowties:
- Haymakers & Co. | 3307 West End Ave.
- J. Michaels Clothiers | 3305 West End Ave.
- Richards Bespoke | 1254 Martin St.
- Hemline Nashville | 4025 Hillsboro Pk.
- Draper James | 2608 12th Ave. S.
- Modiste | 203 2nd Ave. N.
- American Paint Hat Co. | 3820 Charlotte Ave. #129
- Rustler Hat Co. | 407 11th Ave. S.
Bonus: Enter the Nfocus Steeplechase Style Contest.