TEDxNashville’s live speaker series returns next month with a special edition — “TEDxNashville Women: In Good Company” at Vanderbilt Blair School of Music’s Ingram Performance Hall.
The event on Thursday, Nov. 2 will bring together leaders, thinkers, and creatives for “engaging conversations and thought-provoking talks on topics that affect women.” Let’s meet the featured speakers:
- Jocelyn Mangan founded Him For Her, a social impact venture aimed at accelerating diversity on corporate boards.
- Lara Harvey obtained her medical degree and Master in Public Health from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
- Molly Cloud is a senior vice president, sports and entertainment director, and alternative investments director at a wealth management firm.
- Nada Taha is the host of The Country Chart Show on Apple Country Music.
- Corrinne Tarver joined Fisk University in 2022 as the college’s first head women’s gymnastics coach.
- Sonia Leigh is a singer-songwriter with music spanning multiple genres, including country, pop, rock, and hip-hop.
Bonus: Following the TEDxNashville event and talks (1-4 p.m.), there will be a post-event reception for networking until 6 p.m.