Mark your calendars, kids. Centennial Park will transform into the ultimate playground when Kidsville Family Festival returns Saturday, Sept. 23.
Plan ahead for a fun-filled day of activities, including live music, character meet and greets, inflatable games, face painting, and more. A few other highlights of the free festival include:
- Reading with Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Nashville Public Library Puppet Truck performances of “Anansi the Spider”
- Tap and ballet dance performances by Metro Parks Dance Division and photo opportunities with the cast of “The Nutcracker”
- Family-friendly yoga class with Small World Yoga
- Bach To Rock instrument petting zoo
- Food trucks serving up sno cones, barbecue, pizza, and more.
The festival takes place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Centennial Park’s Musicians Corner Amphitheater, located on the corner of West End and 27th Avenue North.