Are you ready to “Walk the Line” and have a little Tuesday fun? After earning “Best Music Museum” in USA Today’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Awards and celebrating 10 years serving Music City, the Johnny Cash Museum was due for a big bash in 2023.
The anniversary celebration will kick off next door to the museum on the second floor of Johnny Cash Bar & BBQ — 121 3rd Ave. S. — on Tuesday, May 30. Tickets cost $40 and include admission to the Johnny Cash Museum. Warm up your singing voice and put on your best “Man in Black” attire for the following events:
- Cash Karaoke | 1:30–2:30 p.m.
- Cash Kings, a Johnny Cash tribute band | 3–5 p.m.
- Live Rubik’s Cube Johnny Cash mosaic creation by Josh Sickle | 4:45–5:45 p.m.
- Johnny Cash trivia with prizes | 5–5:30 p.m.
- John Carter Cash, doors open at 6:30 p.m. | 7–8 p.m.