Cheekwood Harvest: The six-week fall festival fit for the whole family
Nashvillians can enjoy festive fall fun with the Pumpkin Village, Thursday Night Out, Harvest classes + workshops, music in the beer garden, and much more from Saturday, Sept. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 29.
Cheekwood Harvest is back, promising a scary good time thanks to a spectacular display of autumnal activities. The festival runs next Saturday, Sept. 16 through Sunday, Oct. 29 and will feature favorites like:
- Featuring three charming houses crafted from pumpkins.
The Bradford Robertson Color Garden
- Adorned with thousands of chrysanthemums + pumpkins, the garden makes the perfect backdrop for family photos. Pro tip: The showstopper is the debut of the 8-foot-tall pumpkin-shaped topiary, the P’mumkin, a collaborative masterpiece made from 400 containers of mums.
Thursday Night Out
- Nashvillians can sample seasonal beers, specialty cocktails, and tasty treats while enjoying live music.
Performances in the Beer Garden
- Gather with friends each weekend from noon to 2 p.m. and enjoy full-band sets, drinks + local food trucks.
Special Harvest happenings include:
- The Japanese Moon Viewing festival: September 24
- Music City Rose Show: October 14 + 15
- Halloween Pooch Party: October 21 + 22
- El Día de Los Muertos festival: October 28 + 29