The day the music comes back alive at 1 Cannery Row is so close, we can almost hear it.
Independent music venue Cannery Hall opens its doors in January, and tickets are on sale now for a slew of inaugural performances through September 2024 — with more to be added in coming weeks. There’s a stage for every sound from pop and EDM to country and folk, so lock in your lineup now:
- SunSquabi | Wednesday, Jan. 24 | Row 1 Stage | Electronic/dance
- Chance Peña | Friday, Jan. 31 | Row 1 Stage | Indie pop
- Western Dreamland | Saturday, Feb. 3 | Mainstage | Country western and disco pop dance party
- Tape B | Saturday, Feb. 10 | The Mil | Electronic/dance
- Logan Halstead | Sunday, March 10 | Row 1 Stage | Country, folk, and Americana