Music City never stops strumming, even when the temps dip below 50 degrees. Consider this your seasonal concert forecast — and it calls for major touring acts, hometown shows, and symphonic sounds throughout the city.
This is just a sampling of the hundreds of concerts, so be sure to check venue websites for more events.
The big concerts
Rock, country, R&B … the list goes on. You can almost always count on touring acts to stop in the 615.
- Bridgestone Arena will host the 56th Annual CMA Awards, Monica & Friends, Maren Morris, and Jelly Roll, among others. Get the best of ice skating and live music at Scott Hamilton & Friends.
- Across the street at the Ryman Auditorium, Bono, The Smile (featuring Radiohead members), and Smokey Robinson will take the stage.
- Other tour stops include Lindsey Buckingham at CMA Theater and The 1975 at Nashville Municipal Auditorium.
Many artists call Nashville home, which makes local tour stops extra special.
- Soccer Mommy, Rayland Baxter, and Nordista Freeze are coming to Brooklyn Bowl.
- If you’ve been a part of Nashville’s rock scene for a while, JEFF the Brotherhood and Diarrhea Planet’s EXIT/IN shows are likely on your radar + Lilly Hiatt and Adia Victoria will also perform on the Rock Block.
- For an intimate concert experience — we’re talking up to 250 guests — catch William Tyler + Marisa Anderson at Third Man Records’ The Blue Room.
If holiday tunes are your jam or you want to ring in the new year with live music:
- Pentatonix and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra will take over Bridgestone Arena in December.
- Amy Grant and Vince Gill’s 12-show residency, Brett Eldredge, and LeAnn Rimes are among the many festive concerts.
- Don’t forget about holiday happenings at the Nashville Symphony and the Opry + Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Mike Farris at CMA Theater.
- Close out 2022 with Widespread Panic and Old Crow Medicine Show. Other indoor concerts on New Year’s Eve include Sierra Ferrell’s “New Year’s Eve Circus Spectacular” show at Brooklyn Bowl and 80s cover band Guilty Pleasures at 3rd & Lindsley.