Good job, dedicated Nashville citizen. If you’re reading this, it means you’re already one of the most informed + connected Music City residents (or at least you’re about to be).
We are NASHtoday — your new go-to for navigating all things Nashville. Whether you’re walking the dog, still in bed, sitting in the carpool line, or sipping your morning coffee, your life as a smart, engaged Nashvillian just got a little bit easier.
Here’s what you can expect. ➡️
We’ll share what you need to know in Nashville + in the metro area each day — from ranking the best dishes at a new restaurant to breaking down affordable housing — so you can wake up, read one (free) email, learn something new and move forward with your day. We call that a win.
What you’ll get as an early subscriber ➡️
We’re giving you a sneak peek into what we’re working on. (If you’re not already subscribed, you can sign up for free here so you won’t miss the latest happenings.) Here’s what you’ll find in our upcoming newsletters:
- April PlanAhead calendar. Surprise! We’ve already published it. Find it here. Each month you can utilize our curated event calendar to find the best ways to fill all of your days around town — from shows to seminars. 🗓️
- If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, we’re helping to break down eligibility, appointments + more.
- Love exploring the shops and restaurants at Fifth + Broadway? We’re giving you the 411 on what’s to come to downtown’s newest shopping center.
- We will be diving into Nashville’s real estate market + helping you scout out (or daydream about) your future home. 🏡
- And of course, we can’t do our job thoroughly without mentioning music. Stay tuned for a feature on some of Nashville’s most iconic guitars. 🎸
Additionally, we’ll be chatting with you about the Cumberland River revitalization project, the history of Nashville’s cherry blossom trees + Metro Public Works’ new recycling app. ♻️
Who are we? ➡️
NASHtoday is the 8th city that 6AM City (our parent company) is helping make smarter + more informed. We also exist in Chattanooga (NOOGAtoday), Raleigh (RALtoday), Asheville (AVLtoday), Charleston (CHStoday) + more. We’re written for locals by locals — who you will get to know in the coming weeks.
If you’re as excited as we are about this adventure, share this with your friends + family and encourage them to subscribe for diverse, hyperlocal Nashville content.