Hey, Nashville, Katie here. 👋 I moved to Nashville last month, and after hearing about Smart City Locating, I immediately wished I had known about it earlier. The free apartment locating service via local licensed real estate agents can help you find the exact place catered to your wants + needs.
Here’s how you can #TryThis to find the perfect Nashville apartment.
Finding the perfect Nashville apartment with Smart City Locating
What we tried (with pricing):
I sat down with Smart City licensed real estate agent Lauren Bergenholtz to learn more about the apartment locating process that sounded too good to be true. Here are my main takeaways + what you need to know about the service:
- After registering online, you will interact with licensed agents in real time, as opposed to bots.
- You will be in communication with your agent as they work to find you the perfect apartment, from the initial meeting to touring apartments.
- It is 100% free. Read: Properties pay them so you don’t have to. Here’s how it works.
What not to miss:
Agents will encourage you to lay everything out on the table — from set budgets to wish lists — to find the best options.
What we’re still talking about:
When I relocated here last month from Charleston, SC, I had absolutely no idea how to find the perfect apartment. With an 8+ hour drive and certain COVID-19 restrictions still in place, virtual apartment hunting was what I had to settle for — and let me tell you, it was not fun.
That said, it was super easy to get registered on Smart City Locating’s site + start the (theoretical) apartment hunting process.
How you can experience this:
Register online + start the search for your dream apartment (with expert help).
Things to know if you go:
- Experience: Finding the perfect Nashville apartment with Smart City Locating
- Price: Free
- Website: https://smartcitylocating.com/nashville-apartments/
- Social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Ⓟ