Table of Contents
From community pools to spraygrounds to rooftop hotel hangs — there are plenty of ways for you to keep your cool this summer. Dive into the list below for a variety of poolside options.
- Centennial Sportsplex, 222 25th Ave. N. | Daily rates for this indoor swimming pool start at $8.
- Metro Parks Swimming Pools, Locations vary | Free admission during open swimming and lap swimming times.
- The Dive Motel, 1414 Dickerson Pk. | Pick up a $25-$35 daily Swim Club pool pass for 21+ access to the swimming pool, hot tub, and private pool deck or book a cabana for two.
- The Governor’s Pool at White Limozeen, 101 20th Ave. N. | All $50+ reservations include a complimentary drink + a towel and water bottle to use during the stay.
- Pinewood Social, 33 Peabody St. | The dipping pools are available first come, first served to guests 21 and up. Bonus: Pinewood’s weekly poolside yoga classes begin on Friday, June 9.
Hotel day passes
- AC Hotel Nashville, 410 Rep. John Lewis Way S. | The ResortPass for adults ($50) and children ($35) includes access to the hotel’s outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Bobby Hotel, 230 4th Ave. N. | The hotel’s rooftop lounge and pool is now open to the public for $50 per day.
- Virgin Hotels Nashville, 1 Music Square W. | The Pool Club, located on the 14th floor, offers weekday passes for sofas, daybeds, and private cabanas starting at $100 for two guests (with a $100 food and bev minimum) + weekend packages.
- W Nashville, 300 12th Ave. S. | A $35 ResortPass gives entry to the outdoor pool, lounge chairs, and towel service.
Attractions + spraygrounds
- Nashville Shores, 4001 Bell Rd. | Located on the shores of Percy Priest Lake, visit on a weekday ($40) or weekend day ($43) or purchase a season pass for $70.
- Metro Spraygrounds, Locations vary | All spraygrounds are free and open through Labor Day.
- Wave Country, 2320 Two Rivers Pkwy. | Wave action swimming pools, floats, and kiddie pools are open to children ($10) and adults ($12). Pro tip: Rates are half-price for children Tuesday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.