From community pools to splash pads to upscale resort attractions – there are plenty of ways for you to keep your cool.
Note: We recommend double-checking amenities + availability before you head out.
- Centennial Sportsplex, 222 25th Ave. N. | An indoor swimming pool – tickets starting at $8.
- Cleveland Community Center, North 6th St. at Vernon Winfrey | Memberships available.
- Hotel Preston, 733 Briley Pkwy | Head to the SaturYAY Pool Party for just $10.
- Looby Community Center, 2301 Metro Center Blvd. | A summer only outdoor pool.
- Napier Community Center, 73 Fairfield St. | A summer only indoor pool.
- Pinewood Social, 33 Peabody St. | A pool area for guests 21+.
- Pleasant Green Pool, 360 Pleasant Green Dr., Goodlettsville | Located in Pleasant Green Park.
- Rose Community Center, 1000 Edgehill Ave. | Free admission during open swim + lap swim times.
- Soundwaves at Gaylord Opryland, 2800 Opryland Dr. | An upscale indoor/outdoor resort water attraction.
- The Dive Motel, 1414 Dickerson Pk. | Day passes + annual memberships available at this adults only swim club.
Splash pads + more
- Watkins Sprayground, Jo Johnston Ave. at 17th Avenue North | Kids sprayground in Cumberland Park.
- Kirkpatrick Sprayground, 620 S. 9th St. | Kids sprayground in Cumberland Park.
- Splash Pad at Peay Park, 200 Memorial Dr. | Free admission daily.
- Wave Country, 2320 Two Rivers Pkwy | Wave action swimming pools, floats, and kiddie pools.
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of public pools + splash pads. Want us to add a location? Send us an email.