Nashville may be the city of music, but it’s not short of artists outside of the music industry. Whether you’re a maker or a supporter of the creative community, here are opportunities to set up shop, browse local creations + support Nashville’s artisans.
- Nashville Farmers Market | Daily, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. | 900 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. | Vendor info
- The Marketplace in East Nashville | Saturdays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | 400 Davidson St. | Vendor info
- Five Points Street Market | Seasonal | 107 South 11th St. | Vendor info
- 10th Annual Artisan Craft Fair | Sat., Oct. 2 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Hermitage Presbyterian Church, 421 Highland View Dr., Hermitage | Enjoy local artisans, entertainment + food in support of the church’s Good Samaritan fund that assists families facing financial hardships.
- 43rd Annual Tennessee Craft Fair | Fri., Oct. 8-Sun., Oct. 10 | Times TBA | Centennial Park | The state’s largest craft fair is back following a hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Firefly Artisan Fair | Sat., Oct. 23 | 5-9 p.m. | The Clay Lady’s Campus, 1416 Lebanon Pk. | A night market that not only allows you to shop over 40 local vendors, but have hands-on experience in the creation of art
- 6th Annual Holiday Market Arts & Crafts Show | Sat., Nov. 27 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Red Caboose Park, 684 Colice Jeanne Rd. | Kick off your holiday shopping with local creations from Handmade Nashville vendors.
Looking for more? Check out Handmade Nashville — a resource for artisans to collaborate and for the community to stay in-the-know about when and where to shop.