Get ready to lace up your sneakers (and set your alarms): Turkey Trot season is around the corner.
If you’re inspired to run, walk, or trot while your family and friends are visiting this holiday, check out this list of five Thanksgiving Day races happening around Nashville.
Kick off your holiday with a 5K run/walk or 1-Mile Waddle. The race includes a costume contest, largest teams competition, entertainment on the course, and finisher medals for all participants.
- Time: First race at 8 a.m.
- Place: Nissan Stadium and downtown
- Tickets: Kids: $25, Adults: $39+
This family-friendly event features a kid’s dash, fun run, 8K, and 10-mile races. Bonus: Fox’s Donut Den donuts will be waiting for you at the finish line.
- Time: First race at 8:15 a.m.
- Place: Wave Country, 2320 2 Rivers Pkwy.
- Tickets: Kids: Free+, Adults: $39+
Since 1994, the 5-mile Boulevard Bolt has grown from 2,500 participants to over 7,500 runners.
- Time: Race begins at 8 a.m.
- Place: Belle Meade Boulevard near St. George’s
- Tickets: $40+
Over 3,000 participants run or walk the 5K, 10K, and 1K Kid’s Turkey Chase through the heart of Cool Springs — event proceeds benefit GraceWorks Ministries.
- Time: First race at 7 a.m.
- Place: 3000 Meridian Blvd.
- Tickets: Kids: $15, Adults: $40+
🦃 Indian Lake Loop
Join hundreds of runners and walkers of all ages for a 5-mile competitive race and a 5K non-competitive run/walk.
- Time: Races begin at 7:50 a.m.
- Place: The Streets of Indian Lake, Hendersonville
- Tickets: Individual: $35, Group of six: $140